Madrone's team includes some of the best talent from the world's leading alternative asset management and technology companies like BlackRock, Microsoft, S.A.C. Capital, JP Morgan, Demandbase, and Kabbage.
Madrone is hiring. Come join us.
Founder & CEO
Believes data improves decision making, removes bias, and supports innovation. Thinks building a great team is a skill worth perfecting. Learned at JP Morgan S.A.C. Capital, and Guggenheim Partners. Passionate about exploring the world's mountains and oceans with family. University of Michigan alum. Go Blue!
Scott enjoys wrangling data into manageable form. Formerly of Thomson Reuters, he has been applying software solutions to financial data for over 10 years at both startups and large companies. Graduate of Cal Poly Pomona and Harvard University. Likes tinkering in the kitchen and following everything aviation. A licensed private pilot.
Markets and Risk Research background at Man Group and UBS coupled with a real interest in coding in Python. Enjoys exploring the SF Presidio with his dog Bailey. Cal Berkeley undergrad and London Business School MBA.
Serena Ho, CFA, CAIA
Consultative sales expert. Relationships builder. Certifications collector. Serious travel addict. Developed and cultivated partnerships with institutional investors at BlackRock/BGI. Business Admin at UC Berkeley (Haas).
- Simon Yoo: Managing Partner, Green Visor Capital and former CFO of Kabbage
- Chris Golec, CEO, Demandbase
- David Korus, Portfolio Manager at Owenoke & Kingdon, former Board Member at FactSet
- Dr. Anton Poutchkov, Risk Reseach at Alyeska, former Risk Researcher at Axioma, DB Prop, and Barra
- Benn Eifert, PhD, Derivatives Portfolio Manager at Mariner and Overland
- Al Goduti, CFA: Co-Head of US Pension at Blackrock, Board member of CFA Society of San Francisco